There are three program levels available and are priced as follows:
- This option is only for a certain group of kids that can handle the rigors of school, training, and tournament travel.
- Full Time Students must be approved by Johnny
- We are encouraging most of you take a serious look at this plan. For us to make the most impact on your child’s tennis game, we feel s/he needs to be on court for a minimum of four days each week, especially during the “good weather” months (August-October). With the addition of the McKinnon Family Tennis Center, we have six additional courts, which will allow us to accommodate more players throughout the month.
- This level is for the players just starting LPTA for the first time. It allows them the ability to ease into the program to see whether it is a good fit for both parties. We also have this option for those players who are too busy with academics or other after-school activities who still want to maintain their level of play.
LPTA students are junior members to the Lobo Club and can receive all the benefits of regular members (court time and reduced private lessons).
- Monday – Friday: 4:00pm – 6:30pm
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm: Off / On-Court Warm-Up
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm: Drills Emphasizing the Theme of the Week & Areas that need Technical Work.
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm: Start & End of Point | Serving, Returning, Volleys, Overheads, Short Balls
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm: Live Ball / Situational Points / Matchplay
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm: Fitness
- Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 6:30pm
- Same as above, except more emphasis on point play and pressure situations for tournament preparations.